COUPON CODES AND WEBSITE DISCOUNTS
We cannot fix orders where a coupon code is not applied at check-out. If in doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to completing your purchase.
We will give proper disclosure if a coupon code or discount will not apply to all products. Most coupon codes can be applied to any order on our website.
We have an extended marketing team of bowlers who may advertise their own personalized coupon code. These members of our team are compensated for their coupon code being used, so we encourage you to support your favorite players. Searching for #iambowling or #teamiambowling on social media platforms may help you find our team members and their associated coupon codes.
If a website discount is offered, no code needs to be entered. You will find these website discounts to be automatically applied to your order at check-out. Website discounts may have restrictions based on customer groups. Some website discounts are not available to wholesale customers.
BOWLING BALL PURCHASES
We will only ship bowling equipment from our "PRO SHOP" category to the billing address.
You may purchase Drilling Insurance for your bowling ball purchases at a cost of $4.99. This insurance protects your bowling ball for cracking at the time of drilling. If you pay for Drilling Insurance on your purchase, iambowling.com will replace your bowling ball for free if the following conditions are met at the time your bowling ball is drilled:
- The bowling ball must be purchased from iambowling.com
- Bowling ball must be drilled by a licensed bowling pro shop within 30 days of purchase date.
- Bowling must be returned to iambowling.com for inspection along with receipt from licensed bowling pro shop.
- We will ship out a replacement ball free of charge. If the bowling ball you purchased is no longer available, iambowling.com reserves the right to ship you the newest ball from the same manufacturer, same bowling ball brand, and same product line.
- Drilling Insurance is only valid in the 50 United States and US Territories.
You may purchase Double Warranty coverage for your bowling ball purchases at a cost of $4.99. This extended coverage protects your bowling ball from manufacturer defects (not normal wear and tear) for up to 4 years. The normal warranty offered from the manufacturer at the time of purchase will be doubled if you purchase this coverage. Bowling Ball Manufacturers currently offer warranties from 1-2 years (see warranty information on each bowling ball). We will replace your bowling ball if the following conditions are met:
- Bowling ball must be purchased from iambowling.com.
- Claim must be made prior to double the warranty time of purchased bowling ball from time the time of purchase.
- Bowling ball must be returned to iambowling.com for inspection.
- Double Warranty coverage is only valid in the 50 United States and US Territories.
- This coverage covers manufacturer's defects (see purchased bowling ball box for details) and does not cover normal wear and tear of the bowling ball or damage sustained from a bowling center.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICIES
All items on our website are custom-made items. When we receive your order, we immediately begin the process of manufacturing your order, or fulfilling your order by pulling items from our warehouse inventory (this only occurs when ordering Read-2-Ship items).
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE WITH ALL SELECTIONS THAT YOU DESIRE MADE. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR ORDER.
WE DO NOT ALLOW ORDER CANCELLATIONS DUE TO THE CUSTOM NATURE OF YOUR ORDER. ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL.
ONLINE ORDER STATUS CHANGE
You will receive email notifications when the status of your order has changed. Possible status changes are as follows:
- Awaiting Fulfillment - when we receive your order
- Order in Production Process - for items that need to be decorated or manufactured
- Partially Shipped - we have shipped out some items, waiting for others to be produced
COLOR MATCHING DISCLAIMER
Dye-Sublimation is a process involving 400°F heat. The sublimation name was first applied because the dye was considered to make the transition between solid and gas states, bypassing the liquid state. During this process, 100% polyester fabric is “dyed”. This process is very sensitive to environmental conditions (weather) and the condition of the equipment used. These conditions are constantly changing, leading to slight variations in print. During this process, we do our best to achieve colors desired, but some variations of certain colors can and will be apparent. Therefore, we do not guarantee color matching. The pictures on our website are only representations of the general colors of the design.
For our stock jerseys, names added to the back of the jersey will follow the color scheme of the logos on the jersey. For example, if the logos are black with a white stroke, then any added names will also be black with a white stroke.
INFORMATION ACCURACY POLICY
Our company will be as accurate as possible regarding product names, descriptions, and apparel sizing. Our products are decorated or manufactured by human beings; therefore, each product can have slight variations. If a customer receives a product that he/she feels is not as described, please proceed to read our Shipping & Returns policy here.
VIRTUAL SAMPLE POLICY
Items purchased from this website are not entitled to a virtual sample. Our company will provide all information in regards to jersey design elements, color scheme and Name Addition fonts on each product page.
JERSEY PRODUCT THUMBNAILS
All our jerseys are represented in our product pictures with a SASH collar. The image will not change if you select a different collar style. See the picture below for our collar styles.