Our roots are in bowling. Our founders, Kenny & Kathy met at Jewel City Bowl in Glendale, CA in 1991 where Kenny worked in the bowling center's pro shop.
Over the last 29+ years, a small group of brands have been developed by the Keegan family and their team, all supporting the bowling industry.
In 2000, K&K Bowling Services opened and has been a premier pro shop organization in the Las Vegas area ever since. In 2008, Logo Infusion (originally K&K Embroidery Services), an apparel manufacturing and decorating company, was opened as the perfect compliment to K&K Bowling Services. In 2021, Logo Infusion's newest bowling brand is unveiled. I AM Bowling! If you bowl at any level, you know how much FUN it can be. Now with the I AM Bowling brand, we are here to help you look great while you enjoy the most participated sport in America!
Research shows that over 70 million people bowl at least one bowling game each year. I AM Bowling has been created to be the first bowling industry brand to pursue all bowlers, those that bowl competitively and those that bowl just for FUN. We believe bowling is the greatest sport ever, allowing everyone to participate at their own level. Our mission is to put a smile on every bowler's face through our apparel and accessory products.
#bowlingisfun #bedifferent #expressyourself #iambowling
Chain of Events that make up Our Story
- Kenny Keegan begins a pro shop career at the Bowler's Edge Bowling Supply in November 1991 where he meets Kathy Chu, his first customer (true story) after being trained to drill bowling balls by Mike Bodnariuk.
- Kenny buys the Bowler's Edge Bowling Supply in summer 1992.
- Kenny sets house series scoring record at Hollywood Star Lanes in early June 1993 where Kathy Chu is his scorekeeper that night (another true story).
- Kenny and Kathy begin their romance in late June 1993.
- Kenny and Kathy move to Las Vegas, NV in September 1993, selling Kenny's pro shop. Kenny decides to pursue a professional bowling career.
- After months of financial strain, Kenny finds a job at Norwest Financial and over the next 7 years decides to pursue this career and forgoes his professional bowling aspirations.
- Kenny and Kathy are married in June 1994.
- In April 2000, K&K Bowling Services is established in the garage of the Keegan's home.
- In January 2001, Kenny resigns from the bank and works on opening K&K Bowling Services's first retail location in Las Vegas, NV.
- Now with two children, Brianne & Sean, the Keegans' second pro shop location is opened in May 2005 in Henderson, NV.
- In November 2007, K&K opens its first out-of-state location inside Cerbat Lanes in Kingman, AZ.
- In April 2008, K&K begins to move into the Boyd Gaming bowling centers' four pro shop locations (Suncoast, Orleans, Gold Coast, Sam's Town).
- In August 2008, Kenny & Kathy open K&K Embroidery Services (name changed to Logo Infusion in 2013).
- In 2009, K&K begins to operate the Ebonite International booth at the USBC Open Championships (2009-2013)
- The Great Recession eliminates K&K's original three locations, leaving the Keegans with the four casino bowling center pro shops and Logo Infusion.
- In 2011, K&K becomes the first retailer of dye-sublimation jerseys in the bowling industry at their pro shop locations.
- In 2013, Logo Infusion invests in the dye-sublimation process and begins to create all dye-sublimation products in-house.
- During the 2020 pandemic, the Keegans decide to create a new bowling brand, I AM Bowling, which is officially unveiled in January 2021.
It is important to note that we had a lot of help along the way to get to this point. Thank you to our family, close friends, business partners, industry partners, employees, vendors, and our supporting customers!